Little Lions provides extended care for children who attend morning nursery.
We can offer:
- A purpose built classroom.
- Two outdoor play areas. One with a soft play surface and the other a wildlife area.
- Continuity of care with a dedicated team.
- A school that is rated as good.
- An accessible environment.
- Care from 8.00 am until 5.30 pm each day (when combined with the Breakfast and After School Club provision).
- Competitive rates.
- Help with funding for extra childcare.
Friday 11th February 2022
This week the children have been baking gingerbread men in Little Lions. They measured out the ingredients and mixed it altogether. They used rolling pins and biscuit cutters to make the body shape. They enjoyed decorating their gingerbread with raisins and cherries but most of all they enjoyed eating them at home.
The children in Little Lions have been learning all about the 'Gingerbread Man'. They have taken part in lots of fun activities. They have listened to the story, made gingerbread men in playdough and retold the story in their role play area.
Below are photos of the bridges they designed and made for the Gingerbread man to help him get across the river without getting wet. Lots of amazing ideas were thought of and great conversations about how the bridges work and the different parts.
The Little Lions children have settled in very well to their new classroom and this term they have been learning nursery rhymes and all about Autumn. They have relished the opportunity to explore all areas. Below is a small sample of what they have been busy doing.