Key Stage 2
COVID-19 Isolation Home Learning
If your child is not in school and is isolating (and their bubble is still in school) please find information below for work.
- Reading to an adult for at least 10 minutes per day
- You can read books, magazines, comics or newspapers from home
- Oxford Owl have a free eBook library with lots of lovely books available online
- Times Tables Rockstars
- Oak National Academy - https://classroom.thenational.academy/subjects-by-key-stage
- Do one Maths lesson, one English lesson and one other lesson per day
- Spelling activity (see documents below)
- Handwriting activity - children can practise their letter formation using the blank handwriting sheets in the document list below. They could also practise writing their weekly spellings which can be found on their year group page of the website.